The start of any successful project is establishing a good rapport with the client, and to gain a clear understanding of their needs and desires as well as their expectations. Once we have an idea of the scope of the project we explain clearly how we would approach the project. After that we study the site to get a clear understanding of the topography, soils, drainage, vegetation, solar orientation as well as surrounding views. Based on this information a conceptual/ sketch design is prepared. Once concept is approved the build begins. .Once the design and estimating phase is over construction can start. Transforming the landscape takes several steps from begining to end.
- First step is site layout in which proposed site elements are laid out and reviewed with the client
- Site demolition removing plants, structures that aren't part of the proposed landscape.
- Subgrade preparation, drainage & erosion control. grading the land to accept the new landscape, installation of proposed utilities and drainage structures.
- Installation of hardscape elements (terraces, retaining walls, pools & other structures.
- Preparation of planting beds, installing topsoil, amending soil , installation of irrigation if desired.
- Planting of trees, shrubs, perennials & groundcovers. Mulch beds.
- Final fine grading of lawn areas, install lawn and stabilize all disturbed areas.
- Final cleanup & walk through
- Post Construction: review health of plants & grass areas to insure healthy establishment. Verify the function of all drainage structures, swales and other erosion control measures.